Amerika -  February and March Report from Adrenalina Fishing

Adrenalina

Neuer Petrijünger
Hello friends and fisherman.

The 3-2-08, Claudio Zarzur from Sao Paulo came out for the day to try his luck. He caught some nice amberjack in the morning. Later he caught a 200 lb Marlin on a Yo-Zuri lure on the 50 lb reel. Then he raised a marlin around 500 lbs but no bite.

report1231qr4.jpg

The 9-2-08, Bart, Vanessa and Danny were out for the day. They had a great day catching many Amberjack, Dorado and 20 lb Big Eye Tuna on the electric Jigging reels. Bart caught his first Sailfish and they raised a marlin but no luck getting a bite.

report1ni5.jpg

The 16-2-08, Charles and Bev Holloway from England and friend Peter Erich from Holland were back to fish on the Royal Charlotte Bank. The first day out, they raised three Blues and hooked one around 180 lbs and after some great jumps Charles released the Marlin. The next day out they raised 2 Blues and Peter hooked one around 600 lbs and after a great 30 minute fight and more great jumps he released the Marlin. Charles and Bev were out the last day they raised 5 blues two over 500 lbs but they had no luck staying hooked to the 2 Marlin that attached the lures.

report1232mh9.jpg

The 3-4-08, Danny and friends Dennis and Tamara from Holland, were here to try their luck at big game fishing. The first two days they caught many Amberjack on the Electric Jigging Reels. They had no luck raising a Blue Marlin. Their last day was going to be different, catching a nice Amberjack early on the first drop. We decided to put the day in Marlin fishing, no luck raising any marlin in the morning but at 12:30 we came across a Whale Shark on the surface, I asked Dennis and Tamara if they would like to snorkel with the shark, so in the water we got, with the beautiful clear water we have here and the Shark staying on the surface we had a great snorkel with this 35ft long creature of the deep.

whaleshark1my7.jpg

Check out the web site to see video of this beautiful Whale shark. http://www.fishingbluemarlin.com/en/videos.html The afternoon was slow and just as I was about to head home we hooked a Marlin around 250 lbs but pulled the hook after a few minutes. 10 minutes later, we hooked another Marlin over 500 lbs it came up jumping and we pulled the hook again. We raised another marlin around 300 lbs but no bite. The sun had set and all the lures were in except the long rigger, I looked back to see a nice marlin attacking the lure we were hooked up and Dennis had the biggest fish he had ever seen on his rod. It jumped close to the boat with a little light left and we fought the marlin into the night, after 45 minutes Dennis had the fish to the boat and released the Marlin that was missing its bill, the marlin was around 550 lbs.

whalesharksx0.jpg

Last week over 4 days of fishing there were 14 Blue Marlin raised and 2 Sailfish, so the marlin are staying around this year. Come and try your luck at an adrenalin thrill like no other, give us a call or contact us by email and we will organize a great trip for you. This season is booking up so get in soon so you don`t miss out, on what I believe will be another spectacular fishing season.

Tight Lines to all.
Captain Shawn Wallace
shawn@fishingbluemarlin.com

Zurück
Oben