Video -  Salmon Fishing in Finland and Sweden

River Ranger

Petrijünger
Greetings from Oulu! (Finland)
Just wanted to point out for all You fisherman there in central Europe, that we got some world class salmon fishing here in north of Sweden and Finland!

Some of You might travel this direction at summer time, so You might wan´t to consider and visit these places following here ;)

Take a look and enjoy!

First as it´s spring time...my home river sights :)

Um diese Inhalte anzuzeigen, benötigen wir die Zustimmung zum Setzen von Drittanbieter-Cookies.
Für weitere Informationen siehe die Seite Verwendung von Cookies.

All video´s might not be playable in mobile device and if these doesn´t work here, pleace let me know!

Cheers,

-River Ranger-
https://www.facebook.com/River-Ranger-504011306421797/

In North of Sweden you can get a true monster salmons. This video is from Boden, where my best daily catch has been 26st. of salmon...
Um diese Inhalte anzuzeigen, benötigen wir die Zustimmung zum Setzen von Drittanbieter-Cookies.

Here is also a spring sight from this Place :)

[video=youtube;P95_xQHU0cI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P95_xQHU0cI[/video]

Thank you for the complement :)
Now it´s one month before salmon season begins in Tornio River and that what everyone is waiting for..
Fishing "springs" in Matkakoski can be a real sport fishing event as you can see on this video :)

It allowed to take only one fish in a day in Swedish Matkakoski and after that you must stop fishing...even you release the fish.
On this Morning in the video i fished for 45 minutes before i had to go and drink some beer:)

Hups.. up there should be writen "It´s allowed".. :) And same in German language.."darf pro Tag nur einen Fisch zu nehmen"...or this is what Google says :D

But in Tornio River, it´s wery popular and traditional to go after salmon By a boat.
And meny fisherman make those lure´s they use By them self.

On this video you find out how RR-Wobblers are done and also see how good they workout :)
I personally have got nearly 100 salmon and trouts on these lures, and i don´t know how meny hundreds this guy with the "salmon leg" has got :D

This video should work in all devices...it´s totally home made :)

SORRY that this video on top can´t be shown in Germany becouse of music on it. My mistake...just noticed it :)
Ill see if i can fix annother one this evening with...

Hi Juhani,

beautiful images of a dreamlike landscape . that makes the mood for a visit in your region. More please! And thanks for changing the video. Guess i must visit your area some day...

Greets Thorsten

Salmon season is quite hot now in north of Finland and Sweden.
Here you can see, what happens after 30 days of salmon fishing in a row... :D

Accidental fights with salmon captured with drone this summer...one in Boden and other in Matkakoski :)

[video=youtube;cSTCGXii7ZI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSTCGXii7ZI[/video]

Soon it´s time for the big ones...up here in the north :)

Matkakoski Salmon Fishing

Past summer was again amazing in Tornio River and 100,000st. of salmon did swim thru this popular fishing spot in Matkakoski (SWE).
Not every day was great, but fun enyway :D
Enjoy.

Most of these videos have been shot during testing my new Tube Fly invention - RiverBug (R).
Check this video see how easy tying can be! :)
Sometimes it´s not easy to get a bite on these Waters and You must figure out something new ;)

Hello there after a short breik :)
More material from Sweden...this time from Jockfall that is famoust of it´s fish stairs and gigantic falls where salmon are really thinking how to get up :D
Enjoy!
#riverbug
www.riverbug.fi

Kattilakoski in Tornio River

Super long time since posting eny new material here :)
Last summer was fairly poor in salmon fishing in north bothnia rivers.
As total rising salmon count in Tornio River was only 40.000 salmon.
Next summer should be a lot better, as always...so here is some new good spot from air in Tornio River...Kattilakoski :)
Famous spot for fly fishing, spinfly and rowing.

Zurück
Oben